Harvoni Price In India
Our Generic Harvoni
Our licensed authentic generics are top of the line. Our patients choose to buy their Hep C treatments from us because of quality. Not only do our advocates provide the best experience for our patients, but our products are top of the line that can be trusted. All of the generics provided to you have been tested for quality. We are trusted around the world by everyone we have helped through this hardship in their life. Buying medication online is a new concept for most, so we make the process easy while answering any questions you may have. The quality of our products and the integrity of our team is truly what sets us apart from all of the others. If you are not cured using our licensed generics, we will give you a full refund. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Why Harvoni Is Cheaper In India
Since Harvoni became commercially available in 2013, not much has happened with the high price tag. In the US the medication is between $84,000 and $95,000 which is not only unaffordable, but unacceptable. Gilead the company that has the patent on the pharmaceutical active ingredient sofosbuvir would be the ones to blame. They set the cost so high knowing that insurance companies would pay the price. In turn, what has been happening is insurance providers are denying patients due to the cost. In many cases insurance companies will wait until the virus gets to a near deadly point before treating patients.
However, there are many countries in the world where insurance is much less common so people would be forced to pay out of pocket. With these countries being very “low income”, the people would never be able to afford the cost of Harvoni. So for the drug company to put more money in it’s pocket, it decided to make a generic version of Harvoni specifically for poor countries. The Indian generic Hepcinat LP has saved many lives in India, and has also made it’s way around the world.
Why Aren’t Generics Sold In Other Countries
This is one of the first questions that comes to mind when you learn that generic Harvoni is sold in India very cheap. Not only is Hepcinat LP cheap, but it’s cure rate is the same as the original Harvoni. In America the reason for this is because it is not regulated by the FDA nor does Gilead want it to be regulated. If it were then everyone would just get it for the cheaper price and save tens of thousands of dollars.
Reasons to Buy Generic Harvoni Online
There are several reasons that lead patients to buy generic hep c medicine online. Here we will list a few of the main reasons that lead our patients to make that decision.
- Obviously it is much cheaper– Even with insurance you could still be left with an expensive co-pay. Buying generics online has been happening for over a decade. It has just started becoming more popular over the last few years.
- Being denied by insurance provider– This is one of the main reasons our patients began to seek treatment from online sources. Because the cost of Harvoni is so expensive, insurance companies try to make treatment a last resort. Some will make you even go through tests to prove that the virus is at a life threatening stage.
- It is totally legal– In most countries, the governments will allow you to order 3 months worth the medicine online. These rules were specially made for people who could not access life saving medication in their own country. For many patients their treatments are not accessible.
Things to Know About Harvoni
We provide our patients with a generic version of Harvoni called Hepcinat LP. The things you need to know about the generic are identical to the original Harvoni.
- Most doctors will recommend a 12 week or 84 tablet treatment to their patients. For some an 8 week treatment will be sufficient.
- Harvoni is made of 400mg sofosbuvir and 90mg ledipasvir. Sofosbuvir is the key ingredient in most Hep C medications.
- It is a once a day taken tablet. You should not go a day without taking the tablet.
- Your doctor may prescribe Ribavirin with your Harvoni treatment. If so, the Ribavirin will be prescribed based upon your weight.
- Harvoni can be taken with or without food. Ribavirin on the other hand will is needed to be taken with food, before or after a meal.
- Harvoni cost is around $94,000 in most countries.
- Treats patients with genotypes 1, 4, 5 or 6.
If you have any other questions about Harvoni or Hepcinat Lp, we recommend calling or emailing us. Our information can be found on our contact page. You can also visit our frequently asked questions page if you seek more info on acquiring generics.